British Army FireDragon Stove Fuel - 12 Solid Blocks
Sorry, momenteel niet op voorraad
FireDragon Solid the all-weather ECO FRIENDLY biofuel & firelighter.
Made from UK sourced ethanol, Manufactured in the UK FireDragon factory in Cardiff, South Wales.
FireDragon can be used in multi-fuel outdoor cooking stoves, and excellent for charcoal barbecues, as well as indoor ethanol fireplaces.
We formulated and developed the FireDragon to help people who venture in the great outdoors cook their rations and boil their brews quickly, safeguarding their health and protecting the environment at the same time.
• Quick & easy to ignite - with just a spark, lighter or match.
• Eco-Friendly - made in the UK from traceable, sustainable, naturally derived bio-ethanol.
• Non-toxic & odorless - burns CLEAN without copious quantities of noxious or toxic fumes, unlike other firelighters
• Constant High-Quality flame temperature – Other Firelighter flame is very poor, especially towards the end of their use.
• Approximately 8 – 10 minute burn time per block.
• Can be used indoors or outside in all weather conditions. Works great even when wet
• Easy to store & handle.
• Safe to be packed with food
• Solid block can also be used as a waterless antibacterial hand cleanser when first opened
1 - Suitable for all weather - Come heavy rain or strong wind FireDragon will burn intensely
2 - Eco-Friendly - FireDragon is made from vegetable waste making it a sustainable and eco-friendly fuel
3 - Easy to light - If its a match, lighter or even a spark FireDragon fuel is very easy to light
4 - Safe with food - FireDragon doesn't give of any toxic or noxious fumes making it safe to cook with
5 - Compatible with most cookers - Whether it's our Gel or Solid FireDragon Fuel is compatable with most outdoor/camping cookers
6 - Lightweight - Each block of FireDragon solid is individually wrapped and only 27g (1oz)
7 - Long burn time - one 1oz block of FireDragon Will Bun for approximately 10-12 minuets
8 - Low Luminosity - Because FireDragon is so clean it gives off very little luminosity